- Turn any store into a front warehouse
- Send pick-up notification for customers for pick-up
- Collect payments and signatures
- Maintain inventory (price, quantity ...)
- Multi-users and companies
Easy setting to quickly enable an online ordering system to receive orders from your clients. Decide whether to track inventory (quantity, price ...)
The manager needs to define these rules in the inventory settings section. Item name and load are required, image is optional. Each item is associated to different params
- Name: Item’s name
- Image: Item’s image
- Params: Weight/Age/Size of the item
- Load: a number to match with the driver’s vehicle
Your developer has access to our API key to work with your existing systems. Also our system uses the following integrations
- Stripe - Receive payments from your customers directly to your bank account. Instantly pay your drivers upon request.
- Checkr - background check on all your drivers
- Ziprecruiter - hire new drivers by posting a job that gets distributed on +30 job boards
- Invite staff to manage the orders
- Attach notes, files and images to each order
- Get a quick info on the job and its timeline
- A team calendar to keep everyone on the same page
- Analyze your fleet performances
- Full report of scheduled, missed, late and complete jobs
- Insight on drivers ratings and feedback
- Machine learning for suggestions on how to improve for future deliveries
Every business is unique.
Let's talk about your goals.
Copyright © 2018 One2be7, LLC.
All rights reserved