This is a case study from Ouiris, a platform that connects customers
to local restaurants via an online ordering system. We integrate takeleft
system to streamline the delivery operations.
Where is the driver?
That’s the question everyone (customer, manager, driver) hates in the delivery process. We live in a time where getting things instantly become a norm. People have questions and need the answers right now.
- Managers need to know when the drivers will be back to prepare the
- Customers want to know when their driver is coming, give instant feedback
to their experience.
- Drivers want to take the fastest routes, stay focused and avoid receiving
constant calls from the customers
- Orders are sent to takeleft via our API system or the dispatcher
can use our simple booking form that consists of the customer name,
drop-off location, phone number and the duration on site.
- The system automatically dispatches the job to the closest driver
available with a suggestion of the departure time
- Managers are able to manually assign jobs as well
- The customer receives a text message with a link to track in real-time
the delivery process
- Takeleft continuously builds dynamic and optimized routes for the
driver to arrive on time
- The customer can contact the driver if any issue, provide feedback
and tip the driver at the end of the process
- Reduced call from angry customers
- Help the drivers to take the best routes based and avoid being late
- Helps manager to get instant feedback and quickly act if any problems
with the customer
Every business is unique.
Let's talk about your goals.
Copyright © 2018 One2be7, LLC.
All rights reserved