This is a case study from one of our clients that works for a retail company to
operate their deliveries. The main challenge is to automatically retrieve the
number of fleets needed and optimize the roads for the drivers.
Planning routes is time consuming and becomes more complex when it involves hundred of drivers. We were approached by the company with the following requirements
- Visit the pick ups before the drop-offs if necessary
- Automatically create and dispatch jobs across the fleets
- Find the nearest drivers for new jobs
- Monitor and recalculates the routes if any changes
- Track drivers performances and earnings
- Reduce planning time by 80%
- Reduce late deliveries by 60% by including new constraints such as route monitoring (weather, traffic)
- Algorithm that compares stops to determine if the driver should visit a pick up stop before the next drop-off
- Enable payments to drivers bank accounts
Every business is unique.
Let's talk about your goals.
Copyright © 2018 One2be7, LLC.
All rights reserved